Monday, July 31, 2006

INTRODUCTIONS ARE IN ORDER

"Middle Age", means half way there. Half way to the end of your life, hopefully, if your fortunate. It also means that a person has accumulated a lot of baggage, souveniers, and experiences along the way. This is where I begin. I am 44 years old and travelling through the state of reflection. Who am I, where am I, and what have I become. Blogging or journalling seems like a positive attempt to answer these questions. I have always kept my thoughts and feelings private, like shelter on a rainy day. Well I am soaked and ready to come in from the rain. I am planning to use this blog in the same way I would clean and reorganize my garage. I hope to get rid of unused items, throw out the trash, clean my tools, stack boxes, and make room for the car, or whatever. I am not going to try to impress or outdo the neighbors. I simply want to please myself and be happy. I may sometimes ramble and not make sense, but thats okay, if it does not work I will move it around or set it aside to work on it later. In saying this, I cannot deny the realities of my life. I am flesh and spirit. I will speaking from the man I have been for 44 years and the man I want to be. I will also be speaking from my inner man. My inner man is the spirit God breathed into me and then redeemed when I was about 8 years old.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Grendel's Mom said...

I've always found blogging very cathartic. As I recall, you're a pretty introspective dude; I think you'll enjoy this.

Best of everything to you and the alljays...from the allkays. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home